Why should we use ReQ?
We understand that managing a large volume of e-subscriptions (both e-books & e-journals) of information can be complicated and time consuming, especially when you are trying to balance your budget and serve the needs of your end users. Whether your organization is an academic institution, a research institution or a corporate, we can help take the hassle out of managing your subscriptions enabling you to optimize what you spend, increase value to your end users and improve efficiencies.
By choosing ReQ as your professional content provider, you benefit from our efficient and effective national infrastructure with offices in more than 9 cities. These offices handle in excess of Rupees 100 crores subscriptions for 5,000 customers all over India.
We provide you with a single solution to streamline the many tasks involved in the purchase, access, management and evaluation of your institutions information, helping you achieve the objectives of your internal cost reduction plan. Manage thousands of subscriptions from one account.
• Gain access to more than 100,000 publications, from over 25,000 publishers
• Deliver the information your users need in the format they want, whether print or electronic
• Benefit from our global and local understanding of the complex and challenging information marketplace
We help you to:
• Centralize expenditure and gain control over costs and spending behaviour
• Eliminate duplicate purchases and maverick spend
• Make informed purchase decisions based on detailed management reports
• Single expert point of contact for all your information needs
• Cut staff time & costs spent maintaining countless supplier relationships
• Automate management & invoice processes, reduce time & costs spent on related activities
Increase Value for Money
• High quality customer service combined with 24/7 online access in local languages
• Industry experts committed to high level end user satisfaction
• User friendly easily customizable solutions, ultimate environment for overseeing all aspects of information purchasing access and management
Whether your organization is an academic institution, a research institution or a corporate our expert services offers you a more efficient way to work. We help you maximize value and provide you with the most updated and relevant information in the least possible time
With our experience of over 35 years experience as information industry experts, our innovative products and services enable you to streamline and control all aspects of subscriptions procurement, access and management from one single point.
• Manage thousands of subscriptions from 1 single source.
• Gain access to more than 65,000 publishers through a single relationship.
• Receive the information your users need in the format they want, whether print or electronic.
• Evaluate and report how your organization is using the content you buy.
• Consolidate subscriptions to reduce handling requirements and gain cost savings.
• Benefit from our global and local understanding of the complex and challenging information marketplace.
APSA which is a sister concern of ReQ is India’s largest print subscription agent. With offices in more than 9 cities with more than Rupees 100 crores subscriptions for 5,000 customers all over the country.
Our Valuable Clients
• Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University
• Administrative Staff College of India
• Osmania University
• Centre for Economic Social Studies
• Institute of Public Enterprise
• National Institute of Oceanography
• Goa University
• Indian Institute of Management – Ahmedabad
• Institute for Plasma Research
• Nirma University of Science & Technology
• Physical Research Laboratory
• Sardar Vallabhai National Institute of Technology
• CRHS Project AIIMS
• National Research Centre on Equines
• Institute of Pharmacy & Emerging Science
• University of Horticulture & Forestry
Jammu & Kashmir
• Sri Mata Vaishno Devi University
• Government Medical College
• Indian Institute of Science
• National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Science
• ISRO Satellite Centre
• National Centre for Biological Sciences
• Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre
• Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology
• Indian Institute of Technology – Bombay
• National Chemical Laboratory
• Reserve Bank of India
• Armed Forces Medical College
• Naval Materials Research Laboratory
• National Institute of Bank Management
• Defence Research & Development Organisation
• National Medical Laboratory
• National Institute of Science, Technology & Development Studies
• Government Medical College
• Punjab University
• Gurunanak Dev University
• Geetanjanli Medical College & Hospital
• Department of Atomic Energy
• Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research
• Institute of Mathematical Sciences
• Christian Medical College
• Indian Institute of Technology – Roorkee
• Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology
• Aligarh Muslim University
• Calcutta University
• Bengal Engineering and Science University
• Indian Institute of Management - Kolkata
• National Library