Established in 1934 by M. Graham Brash, the company was acquired by the late Mr.R.N. Sachdev, founder Chairman of Allied Publishers in 1947. A wholly Indian management,under his inspiring stewardship, and began "The journey of thousands miles....."
Step by step, from humble beginnings, grew an elaborate network of nine branch offices situated in all the metro cities & state capitals, supported by Residents Marketing Executives in major University town-all equipped with fully computerized systems to offer prompt and efficient services. More >>